With the kids home from school for weeks on end, it can be challenging to find new and engaging things to do with them while they are on holidays. We thought we’d help out and so we have collected a handful of fun Summer activities for kids to help keep away the dreaded phrase “I’m bored!”
1. Party Streamer Wands – Encourage your kids to run, jump, dance and leap around the backyard with these super simple to make streamers!
2. Erupting Ice Chalk – Have some icy fun with the kids as you both watch these colourful chalk ice cubes ‘erupt”.
3. Footpath 2D Obstacle Course – Grab some chalk and write activities and visual cues along the footpath or driveway. This will keep your kids entertained for hours!
4. Watercolour Chalk Tattoos – Using watercolour chalk crayons, draw designs on each other for a something a little different this summer.
5. Sponge Bombs – Take the humble water fight to the next level with these easy-to-make sponge bombs!
6. Tissue Paper Painting – Looking for a quiet, but engaging activity? This tissue paper painting project is just for you!