Introducing my fluff ball of a kitty cat ‘Minky‘.
Here’s a bit of history on Minky:
- He’s a pure breed Blue Point Ragdoll breed.
- His birthday is the 19th Sept like me!
- He is 2 years old.
- He was my surrogate baby who got smothered with love… until William was born.
- He was then cast aside when William came home from hospital. My husband had to take up the love and care duties for about 2 months until I decided he wasn’t going to scratch, smother or bite my new precious baby.
- He is actually fantastic with Will and all the other kids who come to visit.
- He drops a LOT of hair over the house!
Anyway I just had to post about him today because I came into the lounge to find him lying sprawled on the coffee table trying to stretch out and cool down in the heat. Take a look…
I removed the glass so he wouldn’t knock it off in his sleep. (I didn’t have the heart to wake him). And found him later in a new position like this…
Ahhh, the life of a cat. I hope you’re having a relaxing day like Minky is!
Thanks for stopping by,